APA format Essay Examples
The American Psychological Association (APA) referencing style is perhaps the most widely used to cite and reference essays.
This article is primarily meant to showcase examples of APA format essays.
First off though, here is a quick reminder of the basic APA formatting guidelines.
- For starters, your APA must be typed on a standard-size word document (8.5″ x 11″), with a margin spacing of 1″ on all sides.
- Also, ensure that your essay is double spaced and there are no spaces between paragraphs.
- Here is an example of an APA in-text citation: (Author last name, year) i.e. (Smith, 2019)
- Always write in the third person when expressing your points. For instance, author ABC, asserts that APA format is the most used essay referencing style in U.S universities.
- Note that your instructor may require you to use the first person, for example in assignments that require you to write autobiographic information.
Click here to read more about APA format guidelines